The Nigger The Niggerier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nigger The Niggerier

We pick cotton.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Changes to the server!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuu!!
Admin
Chuu!!

Changes to the server! Empty
PostSubject: Changes to the server!   Changes to the server! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:54 pm

I'm going to be adding and removing some stuff from the server tonight, i'm trying to get it at optimized loading time so hopefully we'll get some new people to domina-- I mean, be nice to.

If there's anything in particular you'd like to see new on the server, or even stay or go, list them here.

I'm probably going to get rid of the Final Fantasy Dolls, i'm undecided about the bird mounts thus far. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Alucard
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the server!   Changes to the server! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:52 am

gm_mobenix_V3 This is a really great map. Although its REALLY BIG it should work fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
otterfiend

otterfiend

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the server!   Changes to the server! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:22 pm

Alucard wrote:
gm_mobenix_V3 This is a really great map. Although its REALLY BIG it should work fine Very Happy
It will take a while for clients to download it, even if you had fast download, plus not sure if it will drain your processing power
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the server!   Changes to the server! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:01 pm

we have played on it before it worked fine if you used low res water
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the server!   Changes to the server! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:54 am

Back to top Go down
Noseybonk

Noseybonk

PostSubject: a thousand times this   Changes to the server! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:17 am

ELEVATOR SOURCE!
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the server!   Changes to the server! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:26 am

you should give a link to that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the server!   Changes to the server! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes to the server!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nigger The Niggerier :: Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: